Alerfix M is the generic name of the drugs labelled Levocetirizine and Montekulast. This tablet can be effectively used to treat sneezy and runny noes due to allergies. It is manufactured and distributed by Eris Lifesciences Pvt Ltd. and is available for purchase from major pharmacies across India. A prescription is required to purchase this drug. This drug is to be used with caution during pregnancy and with alcohol.
|Drug/ Tablet Details||Particulars|
|MANUFACTURER||Eris Lifesciences Pvt Ltd.|
|COMPOSITION||Levocetirizine and Montelukast|
|ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION||Oral|
|TABLET VARIANT||Alerfix Tablet|
|TABLET SIZE||10 mg|
WHERE TO BUY ALERFIX M TABLET?
You can buy Alerfix M tablet at most stores and online pharmacies. Depending on your location, the legality will vary as to how and where you can purchase this drug, and if you have a prescription, Apollo Pharmacy is a good place to start out if you are looking to purchase online.
Note: There are plenty of online pharmacies that sell Alerfix M tablet. Exercise caution when picking a particular vendor.
HOW TO STORE THE MEDICINE
- Store medicines below 25°C. Keep the pack in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Do not store medicines in the bathroom or near a sink.
- Keep medicines where children cannot reach them.
- A locked cupboard at least one-and-a-half metres above the ground is a good place to store medicines.
- Do not use Medicine after the expiry date given on the label.
- The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste.
Ask your pharmacist on how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help protect the environment.