Did you know that Aluminum Foil and Food are closely associated? Well, we all have been using Aluminum Foil for packing our foods! Every time that you want to take your home cooked food outside, what do you do? You roll the food with the help of Aluminum Foil and pack it! Is that correct? Of course, it is.
But did you know that a lot of new studies are showing how harmfully aluminum reacts with packed food. Apollo Pharmacy has come up with certain facts to help you out and understand.
Aluminum gets accumulated in your Bones & Brains
There is a high level of aluminum which is found in food when the food is reheated or cooled and placed on an aluminum foil. This causes the food’s toxicity with aluminum and when this enters the body, aluminum can lead to a condition called as Osteoporosis and also Alzheimer’s disease.
- Aluminum is definitely not suited for hot food and is also not suitable for tomatoes & Citrus Fruits.
Food is sage to wrap in Aluminum foil when it cold and when not heated.
Aluminum Weakens Bones Competing with Calcium
- When your body contains high levels of aluminum, it tends to alter your bones causing bone mineralization and matrix formation.
- High Calcium levels in your body gives rise to a condition called as Hypercalcemia. The root cause is due to aluminum increases calcium levels in the blood.
- Chronic aluminum is toxic and causes bone mineralization.
Aluminum Causes Alzheimer’s Disease
- Although Aluminum overdose results in mostly Osteoporosis, it also causes Alzheimer’s.
- Aluminum when mixed in food gets deposited in brain tissues and thus is very dangerous.
Apollo Tips in order to protect your body and lead a Healthy Life: –
Apollo Pharmacy has come up with certain tips in an order to help you out and You MAKE sure that you follow these simple steps.
- Never ever cook using Aluminum Foil. Don’t Place any food that is even slightly warm over Aluminum Foil as it tends to react with hot food.
- Use Aluminum Foil top only store cold food in the refrigerator.
- Don’t store tomatoes or any citrus food for that matter in the aluminum foils.
- Best alternative for aluminum foil is wax paper!
- Make use of stainless steel and never use aluminum pots or utensils for cooking.
It is easy to avoid aluminum and there are a lot of healthy alternatives readily available as stated above. Make sure that you avoid aluminum in the kitchen and lead a healthy life. For more interesting articles, stay tuned and reach us on Facebook.
What’s you way of packing food for your family? Tell us by commenting below!