LCZ Cold is the generic name of the drug labeled caffeine, Diphenhydramine and Paracetamol. This tablet can be effectively used to treat common cold symtoms. It is manufactured and distributed by Rapross Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd and is available for purchase from major pharmacies across India. A prescription is required to purchase this drug. This drug is to be used with caution during pregnancy and with alcohol.
|Drug/ Tablet Details||Particulars|
|MANUFACTURER||Rapross Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd|
|COMPOSITION||Caffeine, Diphenhydramine and Paracetamol|
|ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION||Oral|
|TABLET VARIANT||LCZ Plus ; LCZ Tablet & LCZ Syrup|
|TABLET SIZE||30mg + 25mg + 500mg|
WHERE TO BUY LCZ COLD TABLET?
You can buy LCZ Cold capsule at most stores and online pharmacies. Depending on your location, the legality will vary as to how and where you can purchase this drug, and if you have a prescription, Apollo Pharmacy is a good place to start out if you are looking to purchase online.
Note: There are plenty of online pharmacies that sell LCZ Cold tablet. Exercise caution when picking a particular vendor.
HOW TO STORE THE MEDICINE
- Store medicines below 25°C. Keep the pack in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Do not store medicines in the bathroom or near a sink.
- Keep medicines where children cannot reach them.
- A locked cupboard at least one-and-a-half metres above the ground is a good place to store medicines.
- Do not use Medicine after the expiry date given on the label.
- The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste.
- Ask your pharmacist on how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help protect the environment.