Liofen is the generic name of the drug labelled Backlofen. This tablet is efficiently used to treat muscle relaxation and hiccups. It is manufactured and distributed by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. and is available for purchase from major pharmacies across India. This might be potentially unsafe during pregnancy and while driving.
MANUFACTURER : Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
COMPOSITION : Baclofen
DOSE FORM : Tablet
DESCRIPTION : Liofen Tablet
ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION : Oral
SIZES : 5; 10; 15; 20; 25 & 30mg
PACK : 10
WHERE TO BUY LIOFEN TABLET?
You can buy Liofen at most stores and online pharmacies. Depending on your location, the legality will vary as to how and where you can purchase Liofen, and if you have a prescription, Apollo Pharmacy is a good place to start out if you are looking to purchase online.
Note: There are plenty of online pharmacies that sell Liofen. Exercise caution when picking a particular vendor.
HOW TO STORE THE MEDICINE
- Store medicines below 25°C. Keep the pack in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Do not store medicines in the bathroom or near a sink.
- Keep medicines where children cannot reach them.
- A locked cupboard at least one-and-a-half metres above the ground is a good place to store medicines.
- Do not use Medicine after the expiry date given on the label.
- The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste.
- Ask your pharmacist on how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help protect the environment.