Livogen Z tablet consists of Ferrous Fumarate, Folic Acid and Zinc Sulphate. Both adults and children require folic acid and this is important for the production of red blood cells. Livogen Z is essential to prevent anemia and also helps in the transportation of oxygen through the blood. This capsule is used in the treatment of iron deficiency.
MANUFACTURER : Merck Ltd.
COMPOSITION : Ferrous Fumarate, Folic Acid and Zinc Sulphate
DOSE FORM : Tablet
DESCRIPTION : Livogen-Z Capsule
ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION : Oral
SIZES : N/A
PACK : 15
WHERE TO BUY LIVOGEN Z?
You can buy Livogen Z at most stores and online pharmacies. Depending on your location, the legality will vary as to how and where you can purchase Livogen Z, and if you have a prescription, Apollo Pharmacy is a good place to start out if you are looking to purchase online.
Note: There are plenty of online pharmacies that sell Livogen Z. Exercise caution when picking a particular vendor.
HOW TO STORE THE MEDICINE
- Store medicines below 25°C. Keep the pack in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Do not store medicines in the bathroom or near a sink.
- Keep medicines where children cannot reach them.
- A locked cupboard at least one-and-a-half metres above the ground is a good place to store medicines.
- Do not use Medicine after the expiry date given on the label.
- The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste.
- Ask your pharmacist on how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help protect the environment.