With the onset of the cold winter season, there are a lot of chances that you might be going through a bad cold and cough. In these hard times, did you know that Pineapple juice can be almost 5 times as effective as Cough Syrup? Find out more!
What does Pineapple Juice Contain that makes it so Effective?
Studies & Researches say that Pineapple Juice is very effective in treating cough. It is five times more effective than cough syrup. Let’s find out what makes it very effective?
- Pineapples contain Bromelain which is an enzyme enriched with anti-inflammatory This fights and kills bacteria and various viruses and has the ability to fight them about 5 times faster than cough syrup.
- High in Vitamin C, one cup of Pineapple juice leads to higher levels of manganese in the body and has also anti-cancer properties.
- Increases and improves molecular and regular nerve function.
Differences between Cough Syrup and Pineapple Juice: –
- Cough Syrup contains Nature Identical Substances while Pineapple Juice contains Natural Ingredients.
- Cough Syrup puts you to sleep while Pineapple Juice keeps you active and refreshed.
- It contains preservatives and nature identical flavors while Pineapple is Natural in all by its form.
- Pineapple Juice contains Natural Nutrients that fight cold which is absent in Cough Syrup.
Perks of Drinking Pineapple Juice: –
Helps you fight cold as well as sore throat. Do you feel your throat to be a little weird after consuming Pineapple Juice? Don’t worry as it is good in a way as the juice as soothing properties on Human Throat. Thanks to the anti-inflammatory content present in Pineapple Juice.
Drinking Pineapple Juice will help expel Mucus out from lungs. Yes! This has been true that the amount of mucus content in lungs due to cold are cured from the fighting agents present in the vitamin rich juice.
Did you know that you DO NOT Need to Add Sugar while preparing Pineapple Juice? Yes, it contains natural sugar content that it is appropriate for even diabetic patients or people recovering from diabetes. You might as well add a little bit of honey for a better taste.
Apollo Pharmacy’s Tips on Preparing Pineapple Juice: –
We though that we might as well give you some tips on preparing Pineapple Juice so that you can taste the juice up in the kitchen. Check it out!
- Take fresh pineapples and juice it in the mixer.
- 1 cup of Pineapple Juice and ¼ cups of Fresh lemon juice. Mix them well!
- Add a piece of ginger for taste and other health benefits. Gingers are always good for your health!
- 1 Table spoon of honey and a half table spoon of pepper will give you the desired taste.
- Mix well and drink up! Say Goodbye to cough problems.
So, it’s that simple and all you need to do is follow these recipe steps every day and opt for a Natural Way of curing cough. Share with us your thoughts of this article on our Facebook Page ApolloPharmacy and we will be glad to hear you out!