Remetor CV is the generic name of the drug labeled Atorvastatin and Clopidogrel. This helps in effectively treating increased cholesterol, increased triglyceride levels and heart attacks. It is manufactured and distributed by Lloyd Healthcare Pvt Ltd. and is available for purchase from major pharmacies across India. A prescription is required to purchase this drug. This drug is to be used with caution during pregnancy and with alcohol.
MANUFACTURER : Lloyd Healthcare Pvt Ltd.
COMPOSITION : Atorvastatin and Clopidogrel
DOSE FORM : Tablet
DESCRIPTION : Remetor CV Tablet
ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION : Oral
TABLET SIZE : 20mg & 75mg
PACK : 10
WHERE TO BUY REMETOR CV TABLET?
You can buy Remetor CV tablet at most stores and online pharmacies. Depending on your location, the legality will vary as to how and where you can purchase this drug, and if you have a prescription, Apollo Pharmacy is a good place to start out if you are looking to purchase online.
Note: There are plenty of online pharmacies that sell Remetor capsule. Exercise caution when picking a particular vendor.
HOW TO STORE THE MEDICINE
- Store medicines below 25°C. Keep the pack in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Do not store medicines in the bathroom or near a sink.
- Keep medicines where children cannot reach them.
- A locked cupboard at least one-and-a-half metres above the ground is a good place to store medicines.
- Do not use Medicine after the expiry date given on the label.
- The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste.
- Ask your pharmacist on how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help protect the environment.