Refund, Return and Cancellation Policy
We hope you will be happy with any items you’ve ordered from us, but if you’re not entirely satisfied, you’ll find details of our Refund policy below.
At Apollo Pharmacy (A unit of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited), our team ensures processing correct medicines as per order and prescription. We also strongly recommend that the items are checked at the time of delivery. We are happy to issue a full refund based on the Situations listed below:
- Product(s)/Medicines(s) delivered do not match your order/prescription;
- Received a defective item;
- The ordered item(s) is lost or damaged during transit;
- The ordered item(s) is past its expiry date.
Please Note: Once we have received your returned item we will issue a refund to the payment method which you have furnished to pay for the order. Please allow 7-10 days for the refund to show on your account.
How to Request a Refund:
To request a refund, email us your order details, including the reason why you’re requesting a refund. We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our quality of service.
If you have any queries, do call our help desk at 18605000101 (24*7 customer support), email us at email@example.com, or contact our customer support executives through online live chat. We're here for you!
We do our best to ensure processing correct medicines as per order and prescription. However, should you receive an incomplete order/ prescription, damaged or incorrect Product(s)/Medicines(s), please notify Apollo Pharmacy Customer Support immediately or within 7 working days of receiving the products, to ensure prompt resolution. Please note that apollopharmacy.in will not accept liability for such delivery issues if you fail to notify us within 7 working days of receipt.
Return Policy Exclusions
Apollopharmacy.in reserves the right to refuse returns for certain products/Medicines.
If you feel we have made an error in filling the prescription, please call Customer Service toll-free, at 18605000101 (24*7 customer support) with details of the error. We will request special authorization for a return of the prescription
Due to reasons of health, safety and fair use, the following products cannot be returned once purchased:
- Personal hygiene products and beauty accessories
- Gift cards
After placing the order, you would like to cancel it, you can do so by signing in to your account at www.apollopharmacy.in in the order history section of the website.
Once the order has been approved by our team, please contact our customer care team at 18605000101 (24*7 customer support) for cancellation requests.
If the cancellation request is received prior to the order being shipped, a complete refund will be made. Once the order is shipped, cancellations are treated as returns and the process outlined in the returns section will be applicable.
Shipping Charges Policy
- Shipping charges for Non-prescription orders is Rs.55 for ALL orders value of below Rs.600
- FREE Delivery on Medicine orders of Rs.200 or more.
- FREE Delivery on Non-prescription orders of Rs.600 or more
The additional weight-based delivery charges for selected Non-Prescription products are specified on the respective product/Medicine pages, and these charges will also be displayed right below the respective products/Medicines in the Shopping Cart page during checkout.
COD Charges Policy
Cash on Delivery (COD) is a payment method by which you can pay for your ordered item(s) in cash when the courier company delivers the Non-prescription orders to you at your delivery address. Incase of Prescription required drugs the delivery is done through Apollo pharmacy staff.
Don't own a credit/debit card? Or don't wish to pay online? Rather than making any advance online payment, Apollo Pharmacy COD option gives you the flexibility to pay the complete order amount on delivery.
- COD orders are charged an additional Rs. 60 for any order value.
- For Prescription required drugs the order value should be greater than Rs.200 for COD orders.
- COD charges are in addition to the standard delivery charges.
- Only Indian Rupee is accepted in the COD payment method.
- Payment through credit/debit cards, DD, cheque or any other means is NOT accepted in the COD payment. COD is strictly a cash-only payment method.
- Any items can be ordered through a COD transaction.
- The COD option is available for selected locations only.
Please note that if your pincode is not part of the COD serviceable pincode list, then the COD option will not appear in the Payment & Order Review page.