How much are the delivery charges?
Apollo Pharmacy provides free delivery on all items if your total order amount is Rs. 200/- or more.
For Kerala & MP, delivery charges are applicable as per actual.
Shipping Charges Policy
The additional weight-based delivery charges for selected Non-Prescription products are specified on the respective product/Medicine pages, and these charges will also be displayed right below the respective products/Medicines in the Shopping Cart page during checkout.
COD Charges Policy
Cash on Delivery (COD) is a payment method by which you can pay for your ordered item(s) in cash when the courier company delivers the Non-prescription orders to you at your delivery address. In case of Prescription required drugs the delivery is done through Apollo pharmacy staff.
Don't own a credit/debit card? Or don't wish to pay online? Rather than making any advance online payment, Apollo Pharmacy COD option gives you the flexibility to pay the complete order amount on delivery.
Please note that if your pincode is not part of the COD serviceable pincode list, then the COD option will not appear in the Payment & Order Review page.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Order confirmation happens for online payments once payment authorization and verification is obtained. For COD, order is confirmed once our customer service representative verifies your order and shipping address. For other Offline payments, order confirmation happens once the payment is cleared.
We will inform you once the order is confirmed and when the items are shipped with an update on the approximate delivery time
For all in stock items the delivery is within 3 to 8 business days of the order being confirmed.
For Non Metros:
All products will reach you within a time span of 3 to 12 days. For certain remote geographies the time for deliveries may exceed 12 days.
We make our best efforts to ship each item in your order within 3 working days of the order. However in some cases, we may take longer, up to 7 working days, to ship the order as we may have to procure it from some other stores or our suppliers. In the unlikely event that we are not able to ship your order completely within 7 days of the order, we shall cancel the remaining unshipped part of the order, and send you an email informing you about the same. In such cases, your payment against the unshipped part of the order shall be refunded, in the manner you have made the payment.
Do you deliver internationally?
International delivery is not available currently. You can order items from anywhere in the world, but the shipping address has to be in India.
While Apollo Pharmacy shall endeavor to provide accurate product and pricing information, yet typographical errors might occur. Apollo pharmacy cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Apollo Pharmacy shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mis-priced, Apollo Pharmacy may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and Apollo Pharmacy will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address/ contact no. provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation.
Cancellation by Apollopharmacy.in
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your account has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your account.
Cancellations by the Customer
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. The orders that have already been shipped out by us will not be cancelled and you will have to check our return policy on those orders. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Apollopharmacy.in and accept Apollopharmacy.in’s decision regarding the cancellation.
You Agree and Confirm
1. That you will use the services provided by Apollopharmacy.in, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
2. You will provide true, accurate, complete and current information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Apollopharmacy.in reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Apollopharmacy.in has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of Apollopharmacy.in and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
3. To compensate Apollopharmacy.in for any extra cost incurred for redelivery in the event of a non-delivery in the first instance on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information).
4. That you using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site doing so at your sole risk.
Apollopharmacy.in reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if Apollopharmacy.in discovers that you are under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by Apollopharmacy.in for any reason whatsoever.
We hope you will be happy with any items you’ve ordered from us, but if you’re not entirely satisfied, you’ll find details of our Refund policy below.
At Apollo Pharmacy (A unit of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited), our team ensures processing correct medicines as per order and prescription. We also strongly recommend that the items are checked at the time of delivery. We are happy to issue a full refund based on the Situations listed below:
Product(s)/Medicines(s) delivered do not match your order/prescription;
Received a defective item;
The ordered item(s) is lost or damaged during transit;
The ordered item(s) is past its expiry date.
Please Note: Once we have received your returned item we will issue a refund to the payment method which you have furnished to pay for the order. Please allow 7-10 days for the refund to show on your account.
How to Request a Refund:
To request a refund, email us your order details, including the reason why you’re requesting a refund. We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our quality of service.
If you have any queries, do call our help desk at 18605000101 (24*7 customer support), email us at [email protected], or contact our customer support executives through online live chat. We're here for you!
We do our best to ensure processing correct medicines as per order and prescription. However, should you receive an incomplete order/ prescription, damaged or incorrect Product(s)/Medicines(s), please notify Apollo Pharmacy Customer Support immediately or within 7 working days of receiving the products, to ensure prompt resolution. Please note that apollopharmacy.in will not accept liability for such delivery issues if you fail to notify us within 7 working days of receipt.
Return Policy Exclusions
Apollopharmacy.in reserves the right to refuse returns for certain products/Medicines.
If you feel we have made an error in filling the prescription, please call Customer Service toll-free, at 18605000101 (24*7 customer support) with details of the error. We will request special authorization for a return of the prescription
Due to reasons of health, safety and fair use, the following products cannot be returned once purchased:
Personal hygiene products and beauty accessories
After placing the order, you would like to cancel it, you can do so by signing in to your account at www.apollopharmacy.in in the order history section of the website.
Once the order has been approved by our team, please contact our customer care team at 18605000101 (24*7 customer support) for cancellation requests.
If the cancellation request is received prior to the order being shipped, a complete refund will be made. Once the order is shipped, cancellations are treated as returns and the process outlined in the returns section will be applicable.
1. Valid prescription from a Doctor is mandatory for all medicine orders
2. Kindly display the original prescription at the time of picking up medicines
3. We will not be able to process the orders without a valid prescription
4. Please show prescription at the time of delivery
1. You are required to send a scan copy of valid prescription from an authorized Doctor which is mandatory
2. No medicine will be delivered if the order amount is below Rs. 200 and avail free home delivery
3. Payment method only COD (Cash on Delivery) is available
4. For all in stock items the delivery time is within 24 to 48 hours of order being confirmed subject to availability of Apollo Pharmacy store near the delivery address
Collecting Personal Information and its use:
1. In the course of your use of www.apollopharmacy.in, you provide us with certain information, as mentioned below (collectively referred to as the “Personal Information”), which we may collect, store and use for providing the Services and performing our contractual obligations, other than allowing us to better understand the Website users and improve the layout and functionality of www.apollopharmacy.in;
2. We may use the Personal Information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
3. We may supplement the Personal Information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties (e.g., credit reference agencies)
4. In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may share all or any of the Personal Information that we obtain (for confirming identity and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your Account etc.), with other Group companies/subsidiaries/affiliates of Apollo, other third parties, companies, retailers and to financial and other organizations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way
Disclosure of Your Information
5. While we will make every effort to safeguard and keep confidential the information provided to us, we might share your Personal Information with other Group companies/subsidiaries/affiliates of Apollo and other third parties, companies, retailers and organizations whose services or Products we provide to you through www.apollopharmacy.in , for the following reasons:
8. We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect against unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Information. Any information that we collect and store that is personally identifiable is protected using appropriate means, and Apollo is not responsible for any unauthorized access or use by third parties, unless such access is enabled because of our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
9. Protecting your Personal Information is very important to us. Therefore to better protect the Personal Information, (a) we take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your Personal Information (b) we store all the Personal Information you provide to us on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using technology, which Apollo deems fit and proper (c) we display only the last four digits of your credit/debit card numbers, whilst in case of the use of Visa or MasterCard the CVV number will be requested. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your Account and password and to your computer. You must ensure that you log out/ sign-off from your Account, when you are exiting www.apollopharmacy.in .
10. We may withhold such Personal Information to the extent permitted by law
11. You may instruct us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes by e-mail at any time. If you are concerned that any of the Personal Information that we hold is inaccurate, you may Contact Us
12. Our Website may contain links to other websites. Apollo is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not operated by Apollo. We encourage users to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personal Information
13. You may receive emails from Apollo based on your subscription request. If you wish at any time to unsubscribe, you may click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email communication
15. We reserve the right to change these Terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will be deemed to have taken effect when posted on www.apollopharmacy.in and it is your responsibility to read the Terms on each occasion you use www.apollopharmacy.in . By accessing www.apollopharmacy.in, registering an Account or using the Services offered by Apollo on the Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with all or any of the Terms, your sole recourse is to discontinue your use of www.apollopharmacy.in
16. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of www.apollopharmacy.in shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material and/or content only as expressly authorized by our licensors or us.
17. All Product names, trade names, service names, tag lines, or logotype distinguished in form, text, or otherwise from surrounding text (e.g., all capital letters), (collectively, “Marks”) are trademarks owned by or licensed to Apollo, unless otherwise noted. The Marks on www.apollopharmacy.in are variously protected by the laws of India. Use of any of these Marks may not be made without the prior written consent of Apollo, except for the sole purpose of identifying the Products or Services originating from Apollo.
18. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content shown at www.apollopharmacy.in is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content only for the purpose of using this Website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of www.apollopharmacy.in is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
19. The Website may provide the opportunity for Registered Users to post reviews and other comments, questions, suggestions, or other information (“User Content”) on www.apollopharmacy.in. You warrant that any such User Content submitted by you to www.apollopharmacy.in is original (and does not infringe the copyright of others), and you hereby grant Apollo a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use such User Content so submitted, without any further recourse to you, and you hereby waive all rights in such User Content. You agree that you will not post any content that is contrary to public moral or is defamatory, inflammatory, that infringes copyright, or that may otherwise breach common decency or be contrary to law, in which event, Apollo reserves whole rights to immediately delete the same and block you from publishing such content.
20. Apollo has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or User Content, and takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content posted by you or content posted by any third party.
Liability and Indemnity
21. Apollo does not warrant that the Website or any of the Services or Products available through it will be uninterrupted or free from errors. There may be delay, omissions, interruption, and/or inaccuracies in materials or Service available through www.apollopharmacy.in.
22. Apollo makes no representation or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, or non-infringement of any content on the Website or Services available through it.
23. Although Apollo takes reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms or other malicious code to www.apollopharmacy.in , Apollo does not represent or warrant that the Website, or the Service or Products or materials that may be made available through www.apollopharmacy.in are free from such destructive features. Apollo is not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features or arising directly or indirectly from such features.
24. In no event shall Apollo be liable to you or to any third party for any direct, incidental, indirect, special or consequential losses, damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information system), even if Apollo has been advised, knew, or should have known of the possibility of such damages, arising out of or related to: (i) your use of or reliance on www.apollopharmacy.in , any information, hyperlinks or content contained therein, or Services included on or otherwise made available to you through www.apollopharmacy.in ; (ii) your provision of information, personal or otherwise, to Apollo; (iii) the provision of Services by Apollo; or (iv) acts or negligence on the part of Apollo, its agents or employees.
25. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, APOLLO DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR APOLLO’S SERVICES, OR WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY APOLLO, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILTY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF A PATENT, TRADEMARK OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT. THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION AND LINKS CONTAINED THEREIN, IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY THAT IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
26. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, Apollo’s aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for any loss or damage that you may incur on any account whatsoever, arising out of your use of the Website, shall be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid or payable by you for the Product(s) in respect of one incident or series of incidents attributable to the same cause.
27. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, notwithstanding anything contained under this agreement, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to information provided by you. If you use www.apollopharmacy.in , you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and its password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. www.apollopharmacy.in is not intended for selling Products to children, but only to adults who can purchase with a Card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 21 years of age you can use www.apollopharmacy.in only with the permission and involvement of your parent or guardian, subject to applicable law.
28. Apollo reserves the right to refuse Service, terminate Accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders anytime at their sole discretion.
29. By using www.apollopharmacy.in and/or the Service, you agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to indemnify and hold Apollo, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, and licensors harmless with respect to any claims arising out of your breach of these Terms, your use of www.apollopharmacy.in or the Service, your non-compliance with applicable law or regulations in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing www.apollopharmacy.in or the Service, or any action taken by Apollo as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of these Terms or as a result of it’s finding or decision that a violation of these Terms has occurred.
30. Your use of the Website and the contract between you and Apollo shall be governed by the law of India, without regard to the conflict of law rules and any dispute between you and Apollo will be only resolved exclusively in the Courts at Hyderabad, India but not in any other Court.
31. We have selected the Products on the basis that they will be used for personal use only. If you are planning to use them for business purposes you are advised to make sure that you are covered by a proper insurance plan. Where you decide to use the Products in the course of a business, we exclude (to the fullest extent permitted by law) those warranties and conditions relating to fitness for a particular purpose. Our maximum liability to business users arising out of or in connection with the Products shall be limited to the replacement value of the Product in question. In relation to business users, we do not accept liability for the fitness of Products for business purposes, nor do we accept liability for loss of use of the Product, nor any loss over and above the cost of the Products in the event of a claim for breach of warranty or condition.
32. Apollo shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver Products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these Terms if the same is wholly or partly caused by events of Force Majeure and/or caused, whether directly or indirectly, by circumstances beyond its reasonable control. For the avoidance of any doubt, Force Majeure events shall, without being limited, mean and include events of war, riots, civil war, rebellion, earthquake, cyclones, flood or any other natural physical disaster and/or acts of God.
33. Any links or references to other Internet sites (“hyperlinks”) contained on www.apollopharmacy.in are provided by Apollo merely as a convenience to users of www.apollopharmacy.in , and Apollo is not responsible for the content or operation of any such linked Internet sites. Any hyperlinks to such linked Internet sites should no way be construed as an endorsement, representation or promotion by Apollo as to the content, representation, accuracy, products or services found or otherwise described in such linked Internet sites. Use of those linked Internet sites/hyperlinks is done at your own risk and cost.
34. You agree that you will not assign, transfer, or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these Terms or any related order for Products to any third party, unless agreed upon in writing by Apollo.
35. Apollo reserves the right to transfer, assign or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of its rights or obligations under these Terms or any related contract, to any third party.
36. If any part of these Terms is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other Terms shall not be affected.
37. These Terms do not create or confer any rights or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party.
38. No delay or failure by Apollo to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these Terms will operate as a waiver of them nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Apollo.
39. These Terms including the documents or other sources referred to in these Terms supersede all prior representations, understandings and agreements between you and Apollo relating to the use of www.apollopharmacy.in (including the use of Services and/or order of Products) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and Apollo for your use of www.apollopharmacy.in .
40. When you visit www.apollopharmacy.in or send e-mail to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communication from us electronically. We may communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on www.apollopharmacy.in . You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communication that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.