Holland & Barrett Evening Primrose Oil With Vitamin B6 1000mg 120 Capsules
Out of stock
- Each capsule contains 1000mg of EPO & 0.25mg of vitamin B6
- Evening Primrose Oil is one of the richest sources of GLA
- It may help to support the maintenance of hormonal balance and healthy skin.
- It Reduces Alcohol Cravings
- It helps in PMS and Menopausal Symptoms like painful & heavy periods
Sourced from the seeds of the Evening Primrose Plant, Evening Primrose Oil contains the fatty acids Linoleic Acid (LA) and Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA). The body does not naturally produce GLA so required amounts must be consumed through the diet or supplements. GLA is metabolised from LA within the body and is essential for the production of hormone-like substances called prostaglandins. Sources of LA include safflower, hemp and sunflower oils whilst GLA is naturally found in hemp seed oil and human breast milk.
Write Your Own Review