Optimum Nutrition (ON) 100% Whey Gold Standard - 5 lbs (Double Rich Chocolate)
- Gold standard 100% whey contains 24g of protein.
- 2.27kg of Gold standard 100% whey. Contains double rich chocolate flavour.
- Contains 120 calories,3g of carbohydrate,30mg of cholesterol,130mg of sodium and 1g of fat per serving.
- Contains 5.5 grams of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs).
- Contains 4 grams of glutamic acid and glutamine in each serving.
- Contains 74 servings per container.
- Combined with ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate.
- It is a Blend of Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate and whey peptides.
- Whey Protein is particularly high in the three branched chain amino acids (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine)
- Whey is a protein source for body builders.
- It supports muscle growth.
- It also supports the growth of lean muscle mass.
100% Whey is the industry’s best-selling gold protein and it uses a Gold standard of quality. This whey is made in GMP compliant company owned and operated facilities in the U.S.A. Pure Whey Protein Isolates is used as the primary ingredient in Gold Standard 100% Whey. This whey is combined with ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate. Many athletes have acknowledged the muscle building qualities of Whey Gold Standards. Each serving provides 24 grams of all-whey protein and 5.5 grams of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs). Keep your workouts interesting with more than 20 flavours to choose from this Gold Standard 100% Whey.
True Strength of Optimum Nutrition
There isn’t any resting or quitting involved in true strength. It is a continuous journey. Overcoming obstacles accomplishing goals and recognizing achievements is a part of that journey. ON demonstrates that same passion while crafting our products and is your trusted sports nutrition partner in goal achievement. There are no compromises whatsoever right from the raw materials we source to our state-of-the-art manufacturing processes. While you set the bar higher after every workout we set the bar higher to redefine the industry standards and ensure you realize optimum results.
The ‘Gold’ Standard
Gold Standard 100% Whey consists of Whey protein isolates and these are the purest form of whey. Each serving provides 24 grams of rapidly digesting whey protein. Whey Protein also contains low levels of fat cholesterol lactose amongst others which you can do without making Gold Standard 100% Whey the standard all other proteins are measured against.
Whey protein isolates are the primary ingredients (24gms) and 100% Whey (Chocolate) contains just 1gram of sugar and fat.
• 5.5 grams of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs).
• Over 4 grams of glutamic acid and glutamine in each serving.
• Whey protein isolate and ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate are used to produce Whey protein microfractions.
• Should be used in the mornings before/after exercise or after weight training.