NOVASOURCE NUTRIHEP is for the dietary management of individuals with chronic liver diseases **.
Uses of Nestle Novasource Nutrihep Vanilla Flavoured Powder, 400 gm Jar
Nutrition Drink/Liver Care
- NOVASOURCE NUTRIHEP calorie dense formula with the density of 1.5 kcal/ml.
- Contains Protein 16.5g/100g.
- It contains Branched chain Amino Acids (BCCA).
Directions for Use
- Measure 100ml of pre-boiled water (room temperature) and pour into a clean container.
- Take 6 levelled scoops (approx. 50g) of NOVASOURCE Nutrihep powder.
- Use only the enclosed scoop.
- Gradually add power to the water and stir briskly until the powder has completely dissolved.
- The total feed volume would be approx. 135 ml
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of Nutrition.
- Shall be stored out of the reach of children.
- Not for Parenteral Use.
Ingredients: Fat emulsion powder [Calcium caseinate (milk protein), Maltodextrin, High oleic acid sunflowerseed oil, Low erucic acid rapeseed oil, Minerals*, Choline hydrogen tartrate, Emulsifier (Soya lecithin), Stabilizer (340i), L-Carnitine, Vitamins#], Maltodextrin, Sugar, Amino acid premix (L-Leucine, Maltodextrin, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Minerals*, Taurine and Vitamins#. Minerals* (Sodium chloride, Potassium citrate,Potassium phosphate dibasic, Calcium carbonate, Magnesium oxide, Ferric di-phosphate, Potassium iodide, Zinc sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Cupric sulphate, Sodium molybdate, Chromium (III) chloride,Sodium selenite). Vitamins# (L-ascorbic acid, Sodium-L-ascorbate,Nicotinamide, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamine mononitrate, Riboflavin, Retinyl acetate, Folic acid, Phytomenadione, D-biotin, Ergocalciferol, Cyanocobalamin).