Nusobee Soya Infant Formula is a milk substitute baby feed for babies who are intolerant to lactose. This infant formula is free from milk, milk products, and sucrose. It has a careful blend of essential vitamins, minerals, and other ingredients beneficial for the daily nutritional needs and the healthy well-being of the babies.
Uses of Nutrica Nusobee Soya Infant Formula, 400 gm Tin
- Contains maltodextrins that help in easy digestion.
- Lactose-free feed that makes it better for the baby’s digestive tolerance during diarrhea.
- Fortified with sodium, potassium, and chloride for electrolyte replenishing in the body.
- Has vitamin A, C, E, selenium, zinc, and nucleotides that support immune functioning.
- The blend of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and vitamin D aid in stronger bone development.
- Also includes brain development nutrients like Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, taurine, choline, iron, and iodine.
- Suitable for babies of age 0-24 months.
Directions for Use
- Clean your hands and sterilize the containers.
- Boil water and keep it aside until it attains lukewarm temperature.
- Pour the correct amount of lukewarm water and add the nutritional powder with a measuring cup.
- Add exactly the amount of powder and no less or more quantity.
- Stir the mixture well to dissolve the powder.
- Discard any unused feed.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep in an airtight container after first opening the package.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Maltodextrin, Soya Protein Isolate , Edible Vegetable Oils (High Oleic Sunflower Oil ,Coconut Oil And Soya Oil), Minerals, Vitamins, Nucleotides Premix, Taurine, L-Carnitine, L- Methionine , Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols).