Pigeon Steam Sterilizer
- Steam sterilizer which provides high quality sterilization to the bottles.
- Can accommodate up to five standard size of wide neck bottles.
- Nine-minute steam sterilization cycle effectively destroys bacteria.
- Suitable for baby needs and nursing purposes.
The Pigeon Steam Sterilizer is designed to accommodate up to five standard size or PIGEON Wide-neck Bottles. The nine-minute steam sterilization cycle effectively destroys bacteria, without the need to use chemicals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Before use, open the lid to take out the Accessory Tray, Stand and Bottle Tray.
- Then, measure 70ml of clean water with milk bottle and pour into the Bottle Chamber.
- To sterilize bottles, first invert the bottles and place them onto the Bottle Tray.
- Then, lower the tray into the Bottle Chamber. To sterilize your accessories, such as nipples and pacifiers, place them onto the Accessory Tray. Close the lid completely. Depress the Power-On switch.
- The Light indicator will lit and the sterilizing process run for 9 minutes. Easy Maintenance Bottle Chamber can be detached from Heater for easy cleaning.
- It automatically switches off when sterilising cycle is complete. Sterilising time of 10 to 12 minutes
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING
- Extract Lemon Juice into a mug.
- Pour into the steriliser without boiling.
- Leave to stay for 30 minutes.
- Use a soft cloth to remove remaining limesacle.
- Drain rinse steriliser with clean water.