White beard and grey hair problems can be remarkably frustrating, especially when you start facing such problems in your 20s and 30s. With massive shifts in today’s lifestyle, you aren’t the only one tackling with Whitebeard.
You might be finding a solution to convert white beard to black. The causes of white beard and premature greying of hair can be due to hereditary factors, lack of healthy nutritious food, unhealthy habits (such as smoking & excessive alcohol consumption) and stress.
The question that still remains is: Can you convert white beard to black?
In an order to understand the answer to this question, you ought to know a few things. The single main cause of this problem is a decreased level of melanin production. Melanin is a hormone which imparts the dark (black) colour to your hair. When the melanin production is reduced, your hair turns grey/ beard turns white.
There are certain ayurvedic or natural remedies that help in maintaining the melanin production or even increasing it. Don’t get tempted to use an anti grey hair shampoos or any other gel for grey hair. These are chemicals and might contain synthetics which affect your skin. In this article, you will get to know about: –
- Natural dyes that impart colour to your white hair.
- Diet and stress buster tips that help in increasing the production of melanin.
- Natural remedies to help increase keratin (hair protein) and melanin in the hair which provides the black colour.
Natural Dyes for Converting White Beard to Black
These type of dyes are one of the best options to convert white beard to black. These natural white beard treatment dyes are far better than the synthetic ones which leech into your skin thereby increasing the risk of cancer. Take a glance at these white beard remedies.
1. Black Tea Remedy
Black Tea possesses the imminent quality to turn white beard to black. This is indeed a great natural dye and is an effective white beard solution. All you require are two ingredients: Two tablespoons of black tea leaves and water.
How to Apply?
- Boil the tea leaves in a bowl of water for a bit.
- Give some time for the tea to cool down to room temperature.
- Carefully strain out the leaves of tea. Apply this to your hair by gently spreading it across the white hair.
- Leave it on for an hour or so. Rinse your hair with cold water.
Note: Do not apply shampoo.
2. Sesame Seeds (तिल के बीज)
Sesame Seeds a.k.a Til ke beej has two advantages. The first advantage is that they are acclaimed in converting white hair to black. The second is that they are easily available in India.
All you need is a bowl of sesame seeds and some water. This remedy will help in reducing hair loss and convert white hair to black.
How to Apply?
- Firstly, soak the sesame seeds in water. This will ensure that the seeds become soft.
- Make use of a food processor to mash the seeds into a paste.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and gently rub it over the white hair & beard.
- Leave it on for a while and wash.
3. Henna, Coconut Oil, Vinegar & Lemon Juice
A combination of these mind-blowing ingredients is a great method of grey hair reversal. You would need the following ingredients: –
- 1 cup of henna
- 1 tablespoon of shikakai
- A tablespoon of lemon juice
- Half a tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of curd
How to Apply?
- Combine all the ingredients and mix them so as to form a paste. Leave the paste in an iron bowl for it to get oxidised.
- Apply the paste on your hair in the morning.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly.
Diet and Stress Buster Tips to Turn White Beard to Black
Improper diet and excessive stress are two leading factors that cause white beard and grey hair at a young age. The melanin production decreases due to excessive stress and lack of proper nutrition. Following these tips will help in increasing the production of melanin and help in keeping your hair black.
- Consuming Vitamin-Rich foods is the key. Especially, foods that are rich in Vitamins B and E. Fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts are some of the best sources of vitamins and minerals. You could also opt for Vitamin supplements which help in increasing the vitamin levels in your body.
- You must drink lots of water. Keeping yourself hydrated helps in flushing out toxins from your body and thereby keeps your hair from turning white.
- Sweat it out by exercising. This is the most effective way by which you can get rid of stress. Also, researchers have proven that sweating it out helps in increasing the melanin production in your body. This is a great way to turn your white beard to black and also prevent further greying of hair.
- Avoid smoking, excessive alcohol and junk foods. Remember when we told you that lifestyle plays an important role in greying of hair. You ought to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Also Read: How to Take Care of White Beard?
That’s pretty much it folks! We hope that these white hair remedies and tips answer your questions. If you do have more questions or doubts, feel free to shoot them out in the comments below!