Aptamil Infant formula is a carefully researched baby feed that contains prebiotics and a blend of GOS and FOS. It has a balanced mix of essential nutrients like DHA, ARA, vitamin A, C, D, and iron. Its unique formula supports the growth and development of babies during their growing stage.
Uses of Aptamil Stage 1 Tin 400g
- Contains DHA, ARA, iodine, iron, folic acid, etc. that are known to promote healthy brain and visual development.
- Also has GOS, FOS, zinc, multi-vitamins, etc. that are essential for an immunity boost.
- The blend of whey, casein, and lactose is good for digestive functioning.
- Includes protein, calcium, phosphorus, and vitamin D that support bone development.
- Suitable for babies of 0-6 months of age.
Directions for Use
- Use a feeding quantity as instructed by a clinician or dietician.
- Boil water and keep it aside until lukewarm.
- Add the recommended amount of the powder to the water and stir continuously.
- Feed the mixture within one hour of preparation.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Discard unused feed.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Partially Skimmed Milk, Demineralized Whey And Whey Solids, Lactose, Edible Vegetable Oils (Canola Oil And Corn Oil),Minerals, Arachidonic Acid Powder-0.9% (Mortierella Alpine Oil),Docosahexaenoic Acid Powder-0.9% (Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil), Vitamins, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Nucleotides Premix ( 0.06%), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta Carotene.