Dhootapapeshwar Amlapitta Mishran Suspension is carefully formulated with essential ingredients like vasa, guduchi, pittapapada, nimba, chiraita, etc., which provide an effective remedy in Amlapitta condition. Amlapitta Mishran helps maintain a healthy metabolism factor so you enjoy good health.
- Dhootapapeshwar is a proven remedy for amlapitta with prompt relief.
- Effective in agnimandya and aruchi by regularising pitta secretion and enhancing the action of agni.
- Reduces nausea, heartburn and epigastric pain.
- Strengthens annavaha srotas by re-establishing metabolic activity.
Directions for Use
- Take 1 to 2 teaspoonfuls 2-3 times a day preferably before a meal or as directed by the healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, mint, camphor, garlic etc. while taking the medicine.
- Keep at least half an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines and allopathic medicine.
Vasa 100 Mg, Guduchi 100 Mg, Pittapapada 100 Mg, Nimba 100 Mg, Chiraita 100 Mg, Bhrungaraj 100 Mg, Triphala 100 Mg, Patol 100 Mg, Yashtimadhu 100 Mg, Shouktik Bhasma 500Mg.