During the first months of life, baby’s digestive system needs to adapt to the new environment. This is a natural process that may lead to baby’s discomfort such as colic, excess crying, and constipation. Nestlé LACTOGEN 1 is a spray dried infant formula with Probiotic (L.reuteri) for infants from birth when they are not breastfed or (exclusively top fed). Please consult your healthcare professional for guidance. Nestlé LACTOGEN 1 Infant Formula Powder contains Whey Protein. Protein are the primary structural and functional components of every living cell. Whey protein are a component of milk which are easy to digest. Nestlé develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the heart of Nestlé since its beginning.
Uses of Nestle Lactogen Infant Formula Stage 1 (Up to 6 Months) Powder, 400 gm Refill Pack
- Contains whey protein, a component of milk which are easy to digest.
- Bag-in-Box infant food format ensures enhanced safety, hygiene and convenience
- A spray dried Infant Formula with Probiotic (L.reuteri) for infants from birth when they are not breastfed
Directions for Use
- Wash your hands. Use clean utensils.
- Sterilize utensils including the feeding spoon and bowl.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm.
- Boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before use for reconstitution to prevent the loss of probiotic.
- Pour exact amount of lukewarm water as per feeding table.
- Consult feeding table and add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby. Only use scoop provided. Shake/mix to dissolve powder leftover
- Feed the baby with bowl and spoon. Discard leftover feed.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Only prepare one feed at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly.
- Do not keep unfinished feed, discard the contents.
- Always hold baby while feeding. Leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
- Infant milk substitute should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- On opening, transfer the contents of the pack along with the pouch into a clean airtight container.
- Replace the lid tightly after every use and store in a cool, dry place.
- Retain the feeding table/ instructions on the pack.
- Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
- Infant milk substitute is not the sole source of nourishment of an infant and should be used only on the advice of a health worker
Milk solids, Demineralised whey (22.8%), Soyabean oil, Corn oil, Minerals*, Antioxidant (Soya lecithin), Vitamins#, Probiotic (Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 1793811)) Taurine, Acidity regulators (Citric acid and Potassium hydroxide) and L-Camitine. Ingredients after Reconstitution: Water, Milk solids, Demineralised whey, Soyabean oil, Corn oil, Minerals*, Antioxidant (Soya lecithin, Vitamins#, Probiotic (Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 1793811)), Taurine, Acidity regulators (Citric acid and Potassium hydroxide) and L-Camitine. Probiotic (Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 1793811)) = 10^8 cfu/day based on serve size recommended in feeding table. *Minerals: Calcium citrate, Sodium citrate, Potassium phosphate dibasic, Magnesium chloride, Sodium chloride, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Cupric sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide and Sodium selenite. #Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Nicotinamide, Choline bitartrate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Retinyl acetate, Folic acid, phytylmenaquinone, d-Biotin, Ergocalciferol and Cyanocobalamine. Carrier: Dried glucose syrup and Maltodextrin