Grow your muscles with a healthy dose of Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Chocolate that is specially formulated to support muscle recovery. It is a great muscle building and weight gaining protein powder that is good for people with a workout routine. Just pour, shake, and drink after your workout session and support your weight gaining goals every day with this Banana flavored powder.
- Provides 1250 calories per each serving and balances the calories intake required after your workout,
- Also supplements 50 grams of protein per serving to promote and maintain muscle build-up.
- Loaded with 252-254 grams of carbohydrates per serving needed to fuel up your workout session.
- Delivers 3 grams of Creatine Monohydrate and also has 25 essential Vitamins and Minerals for helping your focus on your muscle gaining.
Directions for Use
- Mix 2 scoops of the powder with 24 ounces of cold water or milk.
- Shake it or mix it in a blender; add your favorite fruits, nuts, or butter to add a flavorful taste to it.
- Consume it post/pre-workout and/or between meals.
- New users can start with 1 scoop (or half serving) in the initial period.
- Contains egg, milk, soy; avoid consuming if you are allergic to these ingredients.
- Don’t exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Maltodextrin (73%), Protein Blend (20%) (Whey Protein Concentrate, calcium Caseinate, egg whites, whey powder), soy lecithin, Cocoa powder (processed with alkali), flavors, creatine monohydrate, L-Glutamine, L-Choline Bitartrate, Sweetener (950), Inositol, Vitamin and mineral blend(calcium phosphate tribasic, magnesium phosphate dibasic, calcium lactate, L-Ascorbic acid, Zinc sulphate, DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Nicotinamide, ferric pyrophosphate, manganese sulphate, D-pantothenate calcium, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, retinyl palmitate, folic acid, D-biotin, Potassium Iodide, Chromium chloride, sodium molybdate, sodium selenite, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin), Medium Chain Triglycerides