Pistachios, nutmeg, oatmeal and cucumber are not just nutritious snacks for your diet; together they can form a super skin care regime that can give you a healthy, youthful complexion. Recognizing the benefits of these natural ingredients, VLCC has blended them with other plant-derivates like aloe Vera and winter cherry extracts to create this effective face treatment that gently fades away tan and heals and softens sun-damaged skin.
Uses of VLCC New Anti Tan Facial Kit, 1 Count
- Helps in gently exfoliating skin that removes blackheads and dry patches.
- Helps slough off dead cells to fade away the tan while keeping the skin soft and hydrated.
- It imparts the skin cellular protection and a youthful glow.
- It brightens, lightens and evens out dull, patchy and damaged skin.
Directions for Use
- Comfrey Cleanser cum Toner :- Apply it on the face and neck, massage in upward and outward small circular strokes for 2-3 minutes and wipe off with moist cotton. Pay special attention to the corners of your nose, hairline, chin and neck.
- Oatmeal Scrub :- Mix the powder with water till it becomes a smooth paste. Apply evenly on wet face. Keep it for 1-2 minutes. Then massage the skin gently with wet finger tips. Wipe off with moist cotton and remove the excess with splashes of water.
- Melawhite Gel :- Apply the gel all over the face and neck. Massage gently with fingertips till it gets absorbed.
- Pista Cream :- Take the cream on your finger tips and apply all over the face and neck. Massage with light circular upward strokes for 10-15 minutes.
- Melawhite Pack :- Take the cream on your finger tips and apply all over the face and neck. Massage with light circular upward strokes for 10-15 minutes.
- Oil Free Moisturizing Gel :- Take the gel on your finger tips and gently massage it all over your face and neck.
- Read the label carefully
- Best before/use by date
- Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Keep away from reach of children
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water
Oatmeal, Cucumber, Pistachio, Winter Cherry.