- Total Items ()
Motherhood can be a daunting experience due to labour, sleepless nights and lack of personal time and care. Both your appearance and level of strength take a big hit. As you get busy with your little miracle, it's only fair to ensure that you receive the love and care you deserve. You can do so by introducing necessary supplements into your diet to boost your energy levels and take care of your tired skin with the right skincare items! At Apollo Pharmacy, you will find an extensive range of supplements and skin care products that are carefully crafted for new mothers. Not only can you take a look, but you can order one from the comforts of your home.
Don't let the new phase of motherhood take a toll on you. Prepare yourself for long, exhausting days by refuelling your energy with the right supplements!
- Mother’s Horlicks Kesar Flavoured Health Nutrition Drink: Loaded with over 25 essential nutrients, Mother's Horlicks is ideal for both lactating and pregnant ladies. It's rich in micronutrients, vitamins, folic acid, iron and protein that help support the enhanced demands of energy during pregnancy and later. Moreover, it's also indirectly
suitable for a baby's weight and brain development.
- Lactate Granules Premium Chocolate Flavoured Lactation Enhancer: Best for breastfeeding mothers, this dietary supplement is made using ayurvedic methods. This herbal blend boosts prolactin hormones, enhances postpartum lactation and improves estrogen levels.
- Proteins Mama Chocolate Flavoured Powder: Made with high-quality protein and over 11 Immuno nutrients, this supplement is rich in milk and oy. It helps new mothers achieve enhanced nutritional needs and maintains the mental and physical health of the baby.
Don't forget about your skin while taking care of your newborns. Take a look at the best skin care products for new mums!
- Himalaya For Moms Rose Soothing Body Butter Cream: This nourishing solution offers intense moisturization as it is rich in Glycerin and Cocoa Butter. These ingredients keep your skin supple and hydrated, while the rose scent uplifts your mood.
- Palmers Stretch Marks: With Palmer’s healthy formula, all your stretch marks will begin to fade away in no time. It’s free of parabens, mineral oil, allergens and dyes. Great for sensitive skin.
- The Moms Co. Moms Natural Body Wash: This toxin-free body wash is coconut-based and offers to cleanse and moisturize your skin to restore balance mildly. No more dry, flaky skin!
Skincare rituals are essential for everyone but more so for new mothers. They are suggested and prompted to have as much skin-to-skin contact with their newborns as possible. In that scenario, ensuring that the mother's skin is free of infections and gentle is essential for the baby’s well-being too. Besides, good moisturizing and improved collagen can help keep wrinkles and control breakouts.
Here are a couple of tips for new mothers to keep in mind when it comes to taking care of their
- Stay hydrated
- Healthy meals with loaded nutrients will keep your skin glowing and radiant
- Avoid smoking since it's terrible for your skin and may also impact the baby
- Always make sure to remove any residual makeup at the end of the day
- Sunscreen is vital
- Moisturize, exfoliate and use skin oils
- Having a skincare routine will save you from long-term troubles
- Make sure that the products you choose are gentle, natural, and free of fragrance, parabens or any other toxins
If you are not breastfeeding or lactating, you may continue taking your prenatal vitamins post- birth for six months. This will ensure that you receive all necessary nutrients after the nine excruciating months of labour you have been through. It will allow your body to get the necessary dose of nutrient replenishment.
Post the birth of your child; you can continue to consume calcium for as long as you choose to breastfeed. Iron supplements are usually suggested for 6 more months. Although, you can stop taking vitamins