- Total Items ()
Apollo Pharmacy is India's most trusted and reliable online pharmacy that offers authentic products and medicines. It provides prompt delivery of healthcare products to your doorstep. A wide range of 100% genuine vitamin supplements are available at Apollo Pharmacy.
Vitamins are organic compounds that are vital for the overall growth and wellbeing of the human body. Most of the vitamins come from the food you eat since the body produces them in small quantities. Consuming supplements is considered to be the most convenient way to achieve a healthy diet as they help prevent nutritional deficiencies in our bodies.
1. Apollo Life Men Multi-Vitamin is a men's daily supplement. These multivitamins tablets aid in the improvement of the immune system as well as help in the daily healing of bodily components. They are composed of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Some of the key advantages are:
2. Apollo Life Vitamin B-12 is a water-soluble vitamin that helps to maintain the health of your nerves and red blood cells. Some of the key advantages are:
3. Healthvit Multivitamins & Minerals is beneficial for an active and healthy lifestyle. 31 vitamins, minerals, potent antioxidants, immune boosters and amino acids are all included in one dose. Key advantages are:
4. Maxirich Daily Multivitamin is a soft gel capsule with a combination of more than 13 vitamins and minerals to supplement your everyday diet. In a single dose, it provides various benefits. Key advantages are:
5. Apollo Pharmacy Vitamin D3 60000 IU is commonly known as Cholecalciferol. It has numerous important activities in the human body, most of which are related to bone development. Vitamin D3 supplements used orally may boost the body's natural ability to maintain bone firmness. Key Advantages are:
1. Promotes Healthy Aging: Taking vitamins is a simple and efficient way to maintain your health. Several vitamins can help you replenish your nutrient levels as you get older and start to encounter inadequacies.
2. Improves Cardiovascular Health: Magnesium, Coenzyme Q10, and B vitamins are all important for a healthy cardiovascular system. Taking vitamins can help you maintain a healthy heart.
3. Covers Your Nutritional Bases: While everyone tries to eat healthily, all the nutrients can be difficult to obtain only through food. If you take vitamins regularly, you will fulfill your daily requirements for all key minerals and vitamins.
4. Maintains Body Function: One of the main advantages of taking vitamins daily is that it keeps the body in good operating condition. Vitamins, in general, helps in body maintenance and its proper daily operation.
Do not over consume supplements to meet your nutritional needs as it may cause unpleasant side effects. There isn't enough evidence to show that taking specific vitamin or mineral supplements over the daily recommended amount benefits a healthy person.
Thirteen vital vitamins are required by the human body. Vitamins A, C, D, E, and K, as well as B vitamins – vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B6, vitamin B7, vitamin B9, and B12. Most vitamins are normally found in the nutritious foods you eat.
No. Calories provide the energy that your body requires to think, work, and play. Calories are not provided by vitamins and minerals in tablet form. Calories are generally obtained from the meals we consume.
No. Vitamins and minerals supplements will not reduce your stress, but eating healthy is a way to manage the strains of everyday life. If you're stressed, it's critical to figure out what's causing your stress and seek professional help if necessary.
A single multivitamin taken once a day is usually safe. Some vitamins and minerals, on the other hand, can be harmful in big doses if taken as single nutrient supplements. High vitamin A intake during pregnancy, for example, has been associated with birth abnormalities. In addition, high amounts of vitamin D, niacin, calcium, iron, and selenium are hazardous. If you use too much of some vitamins, you may have unpleasant side effects.
No. Vitamin A and beta-carotene supplements are not suggested for cancer prevention. Studies have shown that taking these supplements can increase the risk of certain types of cancer in some situations.