Revilus softgels consists of Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Iron, Zinc, Grape Seed extract and Folic Acid. It is manufactured and distributed by Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. and is available for purchase from major pharmacies across India. This drug is used to fight hair loss and get rid of the naturally occurring free radicals in the body. A prescription is required to purchase this drug. This drug is to be used with caution during pregnancy and with alcohol.
MANUFACTURER : Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
COMPOSITION : Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Iron, Zinc, Grape Seed extract and Folic Acid
DOSE FORM : Tablet
DESCRIPTION : Revilus Tablet
ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION : Oral
TABLET SIZE : N/A
PACK : 15
WHERE TO BUY REVILUS TABLET?
You can buy Revilus tablet at most stores and online pharmacies. Depending on your location, the legality will vary as to how and where you can purchase this drug, and if you have a prescription, Apollo Pharmacy is a good place to start out if you are looking to purchase online.
Note: There are plenty of online pharmacies that sell Revilus capsule. Exercise caution when picking a particular vendor.
HOW TO STORE THE MEDICINE
- Store medicines below 25°C. Keep the pack in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Do not store medicines in the bathroom or near a sink.
- Keep medicines where children cannot reach them.
- A locked cupboard at least one-and-a-half metres above the ground is a good place to store medicines.
- Do not use Medicine after the expiry date given on the label.
- The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste.
- Ask your pharmacist on how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help protect the environment.