Holland & Barrett Folic Acid 400ug 250 Tablets
- Each capsule contains 400µg of folic acid
- Folic Acid contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- It also contributes to normal function of the immune system
- It contributes to normal blood formation
- It helps in Muscle Growth and Function
Folic acid is a B vitamin normally found in a variety of food, including lentils, liver, broccoli and spinach. 400mcg of folic acid daily for at least one month before and 3 months after conception increases maternal folate status. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus.""
Write Your Own Review