Dhootapapeshwar Punarnavasava is a liquid Ayurvedic medicine that is useful in dealing with liver disorders. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
Uses of Dhootapapeshwar Punarnavasav, 450 ml
- It guards liver cells and aids in the regeneration of liver cells.
- Used to deal with liver diseases and inflammatory disorders.
- It confirms proper bile flow into the intestine through its cholagogue action.
- It grants relief to the heart, liver, and kidney.
Directions for Use
- Take 2 to 4 tablespoons, 2-3 times a day with an equal amount of lukewarm water or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
Shweta Punarnava, Bala, Patha, Vasa, Guduchi, Chitrakmoola, Kantakari Panchang, Madhu, Guda, Dhataki, Prakshepa Dravya-Nagkeshar, Dalchini, Ela, Maricha, Netravala, Tamalpatra.