Dhootapapeshwar Punarnavasav is an Ayurvedic recipe to treat various body disorders like oedema and liver problems. It contains anti-inflammatory properties that help in treating any liver inflammation. It is particularly beneficial for patients with anaemic conditions.
Uses of Dhootapapeshwar Punarnavasav, 450 ml
- Helps protect liver cells and enables new cell development in the liver
- Supports bile production and flow from liver to intestine
- Helpful for the proper functioning of liver, heart, kidney, etc.
- Good for anaemic patients by reducing their body weakness and regulating appetite
- Treats liver disorders due to its anti-inflammatory properties
Directions for Use
- Mix 2-4 tbsp with water and consume or as directed by the physician
- Check the label before consumption
- Store in a dry and cool environment
- Keep the product away from children’s reach
Shweta Punarnava, Bala, Patha, Vasa, Guduchi, Chitrakmoola, Kantakari Panchang, Madhu, Guda, Dhataki, Prakshepa Dravya-Nagkeshar, Dalchini, Ela, Maricha, Netravala, Tamalpatra.