Get protected from 99.9% of germs with the gentle care of herbal ingredients infused in Himalaya Pure Hands Sanitizer. It is an alcohol-based formulation and the herbal goodness cares for your hands every time you sanitize them. The blend of Dhanyaka, Ushira, Nagaramusta, Shati, and Nimba are harsh on germs & infections and gentle to your hands. Build complete hand hygiene and stay protected from infections and germs with this time-tested herbal sanitizer.
Uses of Himalaya Pure Hands Sanitizer, 500 ml
- A time-tested formulation that is effective in killing 99.9% of germs so you are protected from infections.
- Helps maintain total hand hygiene even when you are outdoors.
- Has a unique blend of alcohol and important herbs that prevent you from various germs.
- Contains Dhanyaka and Nimba that have antimicrobial properties.
- Shati is a potent herb that is loaded with therapeutic properties including antimicrobial, antiseptic, and antifungal effects.
- Nagaramusta in it is helpful in controlling bacterial and fungal infections, while Ushira possesses anti-inflammatory benefits.
- The orange flavor gives a refreshing feel after each use.
- Doesn’t require water to clean your hands.
Directions for Use
- Take 0.5-1 ml of the sanitizer and rub it on your palms.
- Rub uniformly for 20 seconds or until the product dries.
- Avoid using on the cuts, wounds, etc. as it may cause irritation or burning sensation.
- For external use only.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Dhanyaka (Coriander), Shati (Spiked Ginger Lily), Ushira (Vetiver), Nimba (Neem), Nagaramusta (Nutgrass).