Nestle CERELAC Baby Cereal with Milk, Wheat Apple Cherry is a complementary food for babies from 8 to 12 months. While infants and children have higher requirements of nutrients than adults, 2 serves of CERELAC Wheat Apple Cherry Cereal provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron. It is also, a source of 18 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals. Nestle develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the heart of Nestle since its beginning.
Uses of Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk Wheat Apple Cherry (From 8 to 12 Months) Powder, 300 gm Refill Pack
- WHEAT APPLE CHERRY BABY CEREAL: Rich in Iron baby cereal for babies from 8 to 12 months
- ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS FOR GROWTH: A source of 18 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals
- RICH IN IRON: Provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron in 2 serves
- GOODNESS OF HEALTHY INGREDIENTS: Comes with the goodness of cereal, milk and fruits
Directions for Use
- Wash your hands before preparing baby's food. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean
- Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool. Measure 75ml and pour lukewarm water into baby's bowl
- Add 3 level scoops of CERELAC
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- After opening the pack, the contents should immediately be transferred to an empty, clean, dry and airtight container.
- Replace the lid tightly after every use and store in a cool, dry place.
- Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier. Important Notice:Mother’s milk is best for your baby.
- Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- Infant food is not the sole source of nourishment for an infant.
- Use prepared feed within half an hour otherwise microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed.
Wheat flour (Atta) (38.9%), Milk based mix (Milk solids (31.8%) and Sugar), Apple juice concentrate (8%), Sugar, Milk solids (5.1%), Soyabean oil, Cereal corn mix flakes (Corn flour (3.1%), Sugar, Malt extract, Mineral* and Antioxidant (alpha-tocopherol)), Cherry rice flakes (Cherry puree (0.7%), Maltodextrin, Starch, Sugar and Rice flour (0.05%)), Minerals* and Vitamins#. *Minerals: Calcium carbonate, Sodium chloride, Electrolytic iron, Zinc sulphate and Cupric sulphate. #Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Ergocalciferol and d-Biotin. Carriers: Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup
Wheat Apple Cherry