OPTIFAST is for the dietary management of individuals undergoing Weight management.
- Low GI .
- 38g High in Protein.
- 6g rich in Fiber.
- Contains 25 Vitamins & Minerals.
Directions for Use
- Measure 200ml of pre-boiled water (Room Temperature) and pour it into a clean container.
- Take 6 levelled scoops (approx.50g) of OPTIFAST powder. Use only the enclosed scoop.
- Gradually add powder to the water and stir briskly until the powder has completely dissolved. The total feed volume would be approx. 244ml.
- Not for Parenteral Use.
- Not for Medicinal Use.
- Not to be used by pregnant, nursing and lactating women or by infants, children, adolescents and elderly, except when medically advised.
- Only Suitable for Adults. Shall be stored out of the reach of children.
Fat Emulsion Powder [Maltodextrin, Calcium Caseinate (Milk Protein), High Oleic Acid Sunflowerseed Oil, Low Erucic Acid Rapeseed Oil, Minerals. Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Stabilizer (340Li)), Choline Hydrogen Tartrate. Vitamins#, L-Carnitine, Sweetener 195011, Calcium Caseinate Imilk Protein). Whey Protein Concentrate. Fibers (Gum Arabic, Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Guml, Maltodextrin, Minerals, Isomaltulose, Cocoa Powder (4%) Contains Soya Lecithin), Vitamins# And Sweetener 1950). Minerals: Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate.