Nityam Churna is an Ayurvedic laxative, it is enriched with several laxative herbs like castor oil, triphala and saunf.
- It improves digestion.
- It gives relief from constipation, acidity, nausea.
- It is not habit forming.
Directions for Use
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of Nityam Churna to a glass of water.
- Stir gently unless the powder dissolves well.
- Consume immediately.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Use under medical supervision.
Triphala [Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis Gaertn.) Fr., Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula Retz.) Fr, Bibhitaka (Terminalia Belerica Roxb.) Fr.) -9%, Yasti (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Linn.) Rt. 5%, Misreya (Foeniculum Vulgare Mill.) Fr.-9%, Svarnapatri (Cassia Angustifolia Vahl.) Lf 50%, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula Retz.) Fr. 6%, Sanchal-18%, Oil Of Eranda (Ricinus Communis Linn.) Ol-19%, Vanshalochana (Bambusa Arundinacia Willd.) S.C-Q.S. Preservatives.