Farex Oats Khichdi is a special baby cereal with milk that is made with a blend of vegetables and cereals. It has oats and khichdi flavor that makes it delicious for babies to enjoy their diet. Now give them a proper healthy and nutritious bowlful of this unique baby food.
Uses of Farex Oats Khichidi Baby Cereal, After 12 Months, 300 gm Refill Pack
- Has a variety of flavors so your baby enjoys good food.
- The complex texture is beneficial for the baby’s mouth and jaw muscles.
- The 21 essential vitamins and minerals along with protein and energy are good for height and weight development in little ones.
- Contains iron, iodine, and Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids that help in DHA formation and eventually brain development.
- Contains no preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
- Easy to prepare as it already contains milk.
Directions for Use
- Start with cleaning your hands and sterilizing the containers before preparing the feed.
- Boil water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm.
- With the measuring cup, pour the recommended amount into the lukewarm water.
- Stir well until the powder dissolves.
- Check the feeding table for preparing it.
- Use the feed within half an hour after preparing.
- Discard any unused feed.
- Do not use more or fewer scoops than directed.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep in an airtight container after first opening the package.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Milk Solids (39.4%), Rice Flour (37.1%), Oat Flour (9.3%) Sucrose, Soy Oil, Spinach Flakes(1.5%), Carrot Flakes (1.5%), Minerals, Vitamins, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Taurine, Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols).