Similac Infant Formula Stage 3 - Above 12 months - Similac 3 is a spray dried stage 3 follow-up formula designed for older babies from 12 to 24 months as part of a healthy diet during and after weaning. Similac contains: Neuro-nutrients such as Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids [precursors of DHA and ARA], Choline, Iron, Taurine, Iodine, Folic acid and Zinc that are known to support baby's brain development. Antioxidants Vitamin A, C, E and Zinc that are known to support baby's developing immune system. Fat blend that is known to support easy digestion and promote calcium absorption. Essential fatty acids, Vitamins and Minerals (such as Calcium and Iron) that are known to support healthy growth of the baby.
Uses of Similac Follow-Up Formula Stage 3 Powder (12 to 24 Months), 400 gm Refill Pack
- Contains the goodness of essential nutrients like Vitamin A and D, Antioxidant Vitamin C and E, Zinc, Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron and more, which supports healthy immune and bone development, strengthens immune system, etc
- Stage: 3
- Ideal For: Children (12 to 24 Months)
Directions for Use
- Use as directed by your baby's physician.
- Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing follow-up formula.
- Failure to follow these instructions can potentially lead to adverse effects on the health of your baby. Powdered follow-up formula are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s physician.
- Use water that has previously been boiled at a full rolling boil for 5 minutes.
- Allow the water to cool to lukewarm and follow mixing instructions carefully.
- Use only the scoop enclosed in this box to measure Similac 3 powder.
- If you prepare more than one feeding, it must be refrigerated at 35° – 40° F (2° – 4° C) and used within 24 hours.
- Once feeding begins, use within one hour or discard.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Always keep the product tightly covered after every use
- Use the product within the given time period as mentioned on the product
- Do not freeze the powder and avoid excessive heating
Whole milk powder, lactose, maltodextrin, edible vegetable oil (soy oil, high oleic sunflower oil, coconut oil), whey protein concentrate, VITAMINS***, MINERALS**, taurine, potassium citrate (acidity regulator), L-carnitine, antioxidant (mixed tocopherols). INGREDIENTS ON PREPARATION: Water, whole milk powder, lactose, maltodextrin, edible vegetable oil (soy oil, high oleic sunflower oil, coconut oil), whey protein concentrate, VITAMINS***, MINERALS**, taurine, potassium citrate (acidity regulator), L-carnitine, antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).