GNC Mega Men Sport Tablet provides a solid blend of essential nutrients and powerful ingredients to support men’s overall health, performance, and muscle function. One should know that not all multivitamins are the same. This one is especially designed by nutritional experts keeping in mind fitness enthusiasts.
Along with a super antioxidant blend, sports blend is being added in this supplement which includes L-arginine, L-taurine, L-glutamine, choline, inositol, boron and hyaluronic acid. These ingredients work together to improve & further fuel your muscle performance.
Get the best quality multivitamins for men with this supplement. It has more antioxidant power and is available in easy to swallow and digest tablets.
- Each serving of this supplement provides 43 superior and premium quality essential nutrients to help achieve your daily nutritional goals that the everyday diet may not provide.
- Supports heart health, prostate health, keeps eyes healthy, is great for overall health and well-being.
- Enriched with the goodness of antioxidants to prevent your body from free radicals generated during your intense workout. Antioxidants also help to slow down the aging process.
- Has components like L- glutamine, L- arginine, and taurine those help in enhancing exercise performance by reducing fatigue and decreasing muscle soreness.
- Includes branched chain amino acids to help fuel muscles. It also supports muscles by providing the right electrolytes that may be lost during intensive exercise sessions, including calcium that plays a pivotal role in mediating muscle contraction.
Directions for Use
- It can be taken at any time of the day, but ideally it is recommended you take these multivitamins with your breakfast and lunch/afternoon snack.
- Take one tablet in the morning with breakfast and the other one after lunch or mid-evening snack.
- It is highly recommended that you consult your doctor before including any kind of multivitamin supplements in your diet.
- Discontinue immediately if you notice any allergic reaction and consult your doctor at the earliest.
- If you have a specific medical condition, do mention it to your doctor if you have decided to take this supplement.
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Thiamin, Niacin, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Niacin, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Chloride, Zinc, Potassium, Selenium, Phosphorus, Molybdenum, Iodine, Calcium, Magnesium Sports Blend, Super Antioxidant Blend, Branched-Chain Amino Acids Blend.