PEPTAMEN is a peptide based diet for the dietary management of individuals with impaired GI functions.
Uses of Nestle Peptamen Vanilla Flavoured Peptide Based Diet Powder, 400 gm Tin
- Peptamen is 100% hydrolyzed whey protein for improved tolerance in individuals with impaired GI function.
- It Contains 70% of total fat as MCT for easy absorption.
- It Contains 40.3 g of hydrolysed whey protein/litre.
- PEPTAMEN is by its nature gluten free.
Directions for Use
- Wash hands. Follow the feeding chart & select the volume to be prepared.
- Measure clean, pre-boiled water ( room temperature) and pour into a clean container. Wash bottle, teat & Cap.
- Scoop and level the desired amount of powder using the scoop in the tin or weigh by grams. Use only enclosed scoop.
- Add powder to the water & immediately stir until well mixed.
- Pour into a clean container, cover & refrigerate.
- After each use, store the scoop inside the can.
- Shall be stored out of the reach of children.
- Not for parenteral use
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Whey protein hydrolysate (21.2%), Sugar, Medium chain triglyceride oil (12.5%), Potato Starch, Soyabean Oil, Minerals*, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Acidity Regulators (525, 330 and 524), Choline hydrogen tartrate, Vitamins#, Taurine and L-Carnitine. Minerals*: Calcium carbonate, Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate, Potassium citrate, Magnesium chloride, Potassium Chloride, Trisodium citrate, Potassium phosphate dibasic, Calcium phosphate tribasic, Ferrous sulphate, Magnesium oxide, Zinc sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Cupric sulphate, Potassium iodide, Chromium (III) chloride, Sodium selenate and Sodium molybdate. Vitamins#: Sodium L-ascorbate, , DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Nicotinamide, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Retinyl acetate, Folic acid, Phytomenadione, D-Biotin, Cholecalciferol and Cyanocobalamine. Carriers: Glucose syrup, Maltodextrin