- Reduced Hair Fall: Nourishes the hair inside out, making it smooth, voluminous and shinier. Restores elasticity and thickness and prevents hair shedding of thin or damaged hair.
- Regenerates Nail Growth: Improvises nail health and prevents brittle & thin nails from cracking with protein building amino acids which define nail shape and strength.
- Boosts Hair Growth: Faster hair growth by restructuring the body's keratin synthesis. Foster follicle & scalp health leading to reduced hair fall, dryness and breakage.
- Gummies Enriched With All The Good Stuff: These gummies are packed with the goodness of biotin, folic acid, zinc & a combination of more than ten essential vitamins to promote healthy hair & nails with just two gummies a day.
- A Tasty Treat Infused With Hair Improving Vitamins: These gummies are not like regular vitamins. These gummies are curated to ensure that you can easily form a habit. Hair & Nails Gummies help you achieve your hair goals without messing with your taste buds.
Uses of Power Gummies Hair & Nail Vitamins with Biotin Mixed Berry Flavour Gummies, 60 Count
Hair & Nails.
- Biotin: It improves the body's keratin infrastructure, leading to stronger hair and maximizing nails and hair growth.
- Zinc: It regulates hormones, prevents protein synthesis and helps in absorbing nutrients, making it an important nutrient for beautiful hair and nails.
- Folic Acid: Helps in increasing red blood cells as it quickens the process of cell division. Helps with the growth and volume of hair.
- Vitamin A to E: It strengthens hair and nails, reduces breakage, nourishes the scalp and increases metabolism.
- Read the product label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a doctor before taking any supplement.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children, and people with medical conditions must consult a physician before taking this supplement.
- Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, planning any surgical or medical procedure, or suffering from a medical condition.
- Discontinue use if any allergic reaction occurs.
Biotin, Zinc, Folic acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E.