Similac Advance 2 is a spray dried stage 1 infant milk substitute for newborn baby upto 6 months. Similac Advance is designed to support normal growth and development. It contains essential fatty acids, Vitamins and Minerals (such as Calcium and Iron) that are known to support healthy growth of the baby. Contains Neuro-nutrients such as Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids (Precursors of DHA & ARA), Choline, Iron, Taurine, Iodine, Folic Acid and Zinc that are known to support baby’s brain development. Also contains level and blend of nucleotides that is known to support baby’s developing immune system For over 85 years, Similac from Abbott Nutrition has set the standards for science-based infant nutrition and has been nourishing millions of babies worldwide.
Uses of Similac Advance Follow-Up Formula Stage 2, After 6 Months, 400 gm Refill Pack
- Enriched with essential Neuro-Nutrients (Omega-3 and 6 Fatty Acids, Choline, Iron, Taurine, Iodine, Folic Acid and Zinc), which helps in supporting baby’s brain development, Nucleotides for developing healthy immune system, Calcium and Vitamin D for bone development, Fatty acids, Vitamins and Minerals for healthy growth
- Easy to digest formula that also, promotes calcium development
- Stage: 2
- Ideal For: Children (After 6 Months)
Directions for Use
- Use as directed by your baby's physician.
- Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula.
- Failure to follow these instructions can potentially lead to adverse effects on the health of your baby.
- Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s physician.
- Use water that has previously been boiled at a full rolling boil for 5 minutes.
- Allow the water to cool to lukewarm and follow mixing instructions carefully.
- Use only the scoop enclosed in this jar to measure Similac Advance 1 powder.
- If you prepare more than one feeding, it must be refrigerated at 35º – 40º F (2º – 4º C) and used within 24 hours.
- Once feeding begins, use within one hour or discard.
- Measure the right amount of water to prepare a single feed.
- Refer to the feeding table for details.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Always keep the product tightly covered after every use
- Use the product within the given time period as mentioned on the product
- Do not freeze the powder and avoid excessive heating
Whole milk powder, lactose, edible vegetable oil (soy oil, high oleic sunflower oil, coconut oil),whey protein concentrate,butter oil,VITAMINS**,MINERALS#,soy lecithin,nucleotides, potassium citrate (acidity regulator), antioxidants (mixed tocopherols), taurine, L-carnitine. INGREDIENTS ON PREPARATION: Water, whole milk powder, lactose, edible vegetable oil (soy oil, high oleic sunflower oil, coconut oil), whey protein concentrate, butter oil,VITAMINS**, MINERALS#, soy lecithin, nucleotides, potassium citrate (acidity regulator), antioxidants (mixed tocopherols), taurine, L-carnitine.