- Honey is natural food made by bees using nectar from flowers.
- It contains natural minerals, anti-oxidants and is a wonderful source of instant energy.
- It is preferably a healthy substitute when compared to sucrose as honey has a low GI score when compared to that of sucrose.
Uses of Apollo Life Honey, 500 gm
Immunity Booster,Weight Management,Skin Care & More
- Honey is a great source of carbohydrates which provide strength and energy to the body.
- The natural glucose in honey is absorbed by the body quickly, while the fructose is absorbed more slowly providing sustained energy.
- The anti-oxidants in honey combined with its natural antibacterial properties help improve digestion and immunity.
- Healthy natural sweetener.
Directions for Use
- Can be used in many dishes avoiding sugar.
- Keep out of sunlight and excess moisture.
- Not to be consumed by infants below 1 year age.