Give your baby the daily nutrition with Aptamil Preterm that is carefully prepared with a blend of GOS, FOS, DHA, ARA, vitamin A, C, D, and iron. Its nourishing formula meets the needs of babies with low birth weight. It is enriched with prebiotics and multiple nutrients which are also suitable for premature babies.
Uses of Aptamil Preterm Infant Formula, 400 gm Tin
- The blend of GOS & FOS, zinc, vitamin A, C, E, etc. is good for immune health.
- Supports brain and vision development in the little ones.
- Protein, calcium, phosphorus, and vitamin D & K are beneficial in physical growth in babies.
- Contains Lactose and Maltodextrin that support the digestive system.
Directions for Use
- Use feeding quantity as instructed by clinician or dietician.
- Boil water and keep it aside until lukewarm.
- Add the recommended amount of the powder to the water and stir continuously.
- Feed the mixture within half an hour of preparation.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Partially Skimmed Milk, Demineralized Whey And Whey Solids, Maltodextrin, Edible Vegetable Oils (Corn Oil, Canola Oil And High Oleic Sunflower Oil), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Minerals, Arachidonic Acid Powder (1.1%), Docosahexaenoic Acid Powder (0.9%), Vitamins, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Amino Acids^, Nucleotide Premix (0.05%), L-Carnitine, Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols), Beta Carotene.