Similac Total Comfort is a specially designed Infant milk formula containing 100% whey protein that is easy-to-digest and is gentle on baby’s sensitive tummies and an easy-to-digest fat blend with no palm olein oil for softer stools. These ingredients help in the management of common gastrointestinal discomforts like Colic, fussiness, gassiness, constipation, spit-up, vomiting.
Uses of Similac Total Comfort Infant Formula Powder (Up to 24 Months), 350 gm
- For infants with lactose sensitivity
- A complete nutrition for delicate tummies (made with easy-to-digest protein and fat for easy digestion and softer stools)
- Enriched with DHA, and Natural Vitamin E (the predominant form found in mother’s milk)
- Enriched with essential nutrients, which promotes normal growth and development, supports healthy baby’s brain, immune system, and bones
- Ideal For: Children (Up to 24 Months)
Directions for Use
- Use as directed by your baby's physician.
- Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing follow-up formula.
- Failure to follow these instructions can potentially lead to adverse effects on the health of your baby.
- Powdered follow-up formula are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s physician.
- Use water that has previously been boiled at a full rolling boil for 5 minutes.
- Allow the water to cool to lukewarm and follow mixing instructions carefully.
- Use only the scoop enclosed in this box to measure Similac 3 powder.
- If you prepare more than one feeding, it must be refrigerated at 35° – 40° F (2° – 4° C) and used within 24 hours.
- Once feeding begins, use within one hour or discard.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Always keep the product tightly covered after every use
- Use the product within the given time period as mentioned on the product
- Do not freeze the powder and avoid excessive heating
Edible Vegetable Oils (High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil),Whey Protein Hydrolysate,Soy Lecithin,Arachidonic Acid (Aa) From M. Alpina Oil,Docosahexaenoic Acid (Dha) From C. Cohnii Oil,L-Phenylalanine,Choline Chloride,Nucleotides,Monophosphate,L-Carnitine,Potassium Citrate,