Nestlé NESTUM Baby Cereal is a processed mono cereal based complimentary food for babies from 6 to 12 months. While infants and children have higher requirements of nutrients than adults, NESTUM Rice Baby Cereal helps provide 30% of Zinc and 40% of Selenium of your baby’s daily needs in 2 serves (1 serve= 25g NESTUM + 162.5 ml lukewarm water). This baby growth food is a source of 15 nutrients including vitamins and minerals and contains Vitamin A, Zinc, Iron and Vitamin C. Nestlé NESTUM is free from preservatives, added colours, and flavours. Nestlé develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the heart of Nestlé since its beginning.
Uses of Nestle Nestum Baby Cereal Rice, 6M+, 300 gm Refill Pack
- Processed mono cereal based complimentary food for babies from 6 months onwards
- A source of 15 nutrients including vitamins and minerals
- Provides 31% of Zinc and 40% of Selenium of your baby’s daily needs in 2 serves
- A source of Vitamin A, Zinc, Iron and Vitamin C
- Free from preservatives, added colours, and flavours
Directions for Use
- Boil milk. Allow it to cool down
- Pour milk into baby's bowl and add NESTUM
- Stir until the pap is smooth. Feed your baby with a clean spoon.
- Also, Ingredients like fruit juices and mashed fruit, cooked and pureed spinach, boiled and mashed dals, cooked and mashed vegetables and curds, can be added to already prepared NESTUM, to make nutritious feeds for the babies.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrition needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- After opening this pack, the content should immediately be transferred to an empty, clean, dry & airtight container. After each use, replace the lid tightly & store in a cool & dry place.
- Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- Since babies vary in their needs, consult your healthcare professional for advice on when to introduce CERELAC to your child. Breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible after introduction of weaning foods.
- Complementary food for babies after 6 months when breast milk alone can no longer totally cover the baby's growing nutritional requirements
Rice flour, Sucrose, Minerals and Vitamins