Aptamil Pepti is a carefully formulated hypoallergenic nutritional powder for babies with cow’s milk allergies. It is a dietary supplement for babies of age 0-12 months and is a suitable sole source of nutrition for them. Give your little ones their daily dose of nutrition for healthy well-being with this hydrolyzed whey-based formula.
Uses of Aptamil Pepti Infant Formula, 0 to 12 Months, 400 gm Tin
- Ideal for babies with an allergy to cow’s milk.
- Contains 100% whey protein, Omega 3 LCPs, nucleotides.
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition for babies from birth till 12 months of age.
Directions for Use
- Use under medical supervision.
- Clean your hands and sterilize the containers before preparing the feed.
- Boil water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm.
- With the measuring cup, pour the recommended amount into the lukewarm water.
- Stir well until the powder dissolves.
- Check the feeding table for preparing it.
- Use the feed within half an hour after preparing.
- Discard any unused feed.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep in an airtight container after first opening the package.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Hydrolysed Whey Protein Concentrate (From Milk), Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Single Cell Oil), Galacto-Oligosaccharides (From Milk), Emulsifier (Citric Acid Ester Of Mono- And Di-Glycerides), Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Calcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Ferrous Sulphate, Inositol, Zinc Sulphate, Uridine 5-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Vitamin E, Cytidine 5-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5-Monophosphate, Inosine 5-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, L-Carnitine, Nicotinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Guanosine 5-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Biotin, Copper Sulphate, Folic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite.