Nestle NAN PRO 1 is a spray dried infant formula with DHA ARA for infants from birth when they are not breastfed. NAN PRO 1 contains DHA that supports baby’s normal brain development. It also contains Whey Protein, Vitamins A, C, D, Iron and Zinc. Nestlé develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the heart of Nestlé since its beginning. Nestlè agrees with the World Health Organization and other medical and health associations that breast milk is the best and the most natural food for babies.
Uses of Nestle Nan Pro Infant Formula With Probiotic, Stage 1, Upto 6 months, 400 gm Tin
- NAN PRO 1 is a spray dried Infant Formula with DHA ARA for infants from birth when they are not breastfed
- NAN PRO 1 contains DHA- DHA supports baby’s normal brain development
- Contains Whey Protein along with Vitamin A, C, D, Iron and Zinc
Directions for Use
- To be mixed with water as per instructions on pack.
- Careful and hygienic preparation of infant milk substitute is most essential for health.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- On opening, transfer the contents of the pack along with the pouch into a clean airtight container.
- Replace the lid lightly after every use and store in a cool, dry place.
- Retain the feeding table/ instructions on the pack.
- Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
- Infant milk substitute should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- Infant milk substitute is not the sole source of nourishment of an infant.
- Unboiled water, unboiled utensils or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill.
- Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby.
Milk solids, demineralised whey, soyabean oil, corn oil, minerals, soya lecithin, vitamins, taurine, neucleotides, l-carnitine and probiotic (bifidobacterium lactis).