Nestlé NESTOGEN® 1 is a spray dried infant formula for infants from birth when they are not breastfed.
Uses of Nestle Nestogen Infant Formula Stage 1 (Up to 6 Months) Powder, 400 gm Refill Pack
- SPRAY DRIED FORMULA POWDER: NESTOGEN® 1 is a spray dried Infant Formula for infants from birth when they are not breastfed
- Babies that receive the right nutrition in the first two years of life are much more likely to benefit from good health throughout childhood and adulthood.
Directions for Use
- Wash your hands. Use clean utensils.
- Sterilize utensils including the feeding spoon and bowl.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm.
- Pour exact amount of lukewarm water as per feeding table.
- Consult feeding table and add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby. Only use scoop provided. Shake/mix to dissolve powder leftover
- Feed the baby with bowl and spoon. Discard leftover feed.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients
- needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide
- the water needed by your infant.
- Use prepared product within half an hour otherwise microbial deterioration may set in.
- The scoop provided with this pack should be thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date whichever is earlier.
INGREDIENTS: Milk solids (64.9%), Maltodextrin, Soyabean oil, Corn oil, Minerals*, Antioxidant (Soya lecithin), Vitamins^, Taurine and Acidity regulators (Citric acid). INGREDIENTS AFTER RECONSTITUTION: Water, Milk solids, Maltodextrin, Soyabean oil, Corn oil, Minerals*, Antioxidant (Soya lecithin), Vitamins^, Taurine and Acidity regulators (Citric acid). Minerals*: Sodium citrate, Calcium citrate, Potassium phosphate dibasic, Sodium chloride, Magnesium chloride, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Cupric sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide and Sodium selenite. Vitamins^: Sodium ascorbate, Choline bitartrate, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Nicotinamide, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Retinyl acetate, Folic acid, Phytylmenaquinone, d-Biotin, Ergocalciferol and Cyanocobalamine. Carrier: Glucose Syrup