Dettol Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid is a multipurpose household cleaning essential that provides protection against germs and dirt on surfaces, cuts, wounds, etc. This concentrated liquid is used as an effective antiseptic by medical professionals and can kill 100-illness causing germs. Its unique formulation helps build your personal hygiene at the home, office, or hospital.
Uses of Dettol Antiseptic Liquid, 125 ml
- Acts as a powerful antiseptic liquid that removes germs effectively.
- Gives 100% protection from infections and illness when used for maintaining personal hygiene.
- Powerful disinfectant properties make it suitable for cleaning floors, windows, doors, doorknobs, tables, chairs, etc.
- Dermatologically tested and beneficial in healing wounds and cuts.
- Prevents bacteria, fungus, and virus growth in the indoor environment.
Directions for Use
- Use it while bathing by mixing 1 cap of the Dettol Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid in a bucket of plain water.
- Soak some diluted Dettol liquid in a cotton ball and apply it to cuts, wounds, scrapes, etc. as a disinfectant.
- Mix 1-2 caps of the liquid in water for cleaning activities like wiping, cloth washing, etc.
- For a hygienic shaving experience, mix the liquid in water and apply before and after shaving.
- Suitable for topical use only.
- To avoid any casualty, don’t consume it orally.
- Avoid contact with eyes; rinse with plain water and get medical help if the product enters the eyes.
- Never use the product beyond the mentioned expiry date on the bottle.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry, and dark environment.
- Read safety instructions before use.
- People with skin issues like eczema should avoid it, or use it under medical supervision.
- Consult your physician if you encounter any skin irritation after its use.
Chloroxylenol (C8H9Clo), Pine Oil, Isopropanol, Castor Oil, Soap And Water.