Jiva Sugar Free Chyawanprash is a special sugar-free Ayurvedic formulation loaded with the goodness of 40+ immunity herbs like fresh Amla pulp, Bael, Pippali, Patala, and more. It is made without sugar that makes it suitable for individuals who are suffering from diabetes, are on a no sugar diet, or are looking to cut down on sugar intake. It is rich in Vitamin-C and other essential nutrients that help strengthen the immune system and protect the body against infections that cause common cold, cough and fever. Regular intake of Jiva Sugar Free Chyawanprash rejuvenates the body, improves muscle power, energy and memory, creating the perfect balance between the mind and body.
Uses of Jiva Chyawanprasha Sugar Free, 1 Kg
- Immunity support for all age groups
- Low on calories; safe for diabetic people
- Protects against viral & bacterial infections
- Antioxidant properties that help nourish brain cells
- Supports the digestive system
- Enhances overall strength & well-being
Directions for Use
- Take one tablespoon twice a day to enjoy the optimum health benefits of Jiva Sugar Free Chyawanprash.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place
- Read the label carefully before use
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients used in the product, consult your doctor before use
Syzygium aromaticum (Lavang oil), Desmodium, Solanum surratense, Solanum indicum, Tribulus terrestris, Aegle marmelos, Premna mucronata, Oroxylum indicum, Stereospermum, Emblica officianlis, Gmelina arborea, Uraria picta, Piper longum, Pistacia integerrima, Tinospora cordifolia, Terminalia chebula, Sida cordifolia, Phyllanthus urinaria, Adhatoda vasica, Leptadenia reticulata, Curcuma zedoaria, Cyperus rotundus, Phaseolus trilobus, Teramnus labialis, Pueraria tuberosa, Boerhavia diffusa, Microstylis mucifera, Polygonatum vertcillatum, Bambusa arundinacea, Cinnamomnm zeylanicum, Eletarria cardamomum, Messua ferrea, Sesamum Indicum, Bruhati – Solanum surratense, Terminalia bellirica, Draksha – Vitis vinifera.