Vicks VapoRub contains menthol, camphor and eucalyptus oil, known for their therapeutic benefits in cough and cold relief. It provides effective multi-symptom relief from 6 symptoms- blocked nose, breathing difficulty, cough, body ache, headache & muscular stiffness.
Uses of Vicks Vaporub, 50 ml
Cold & Cough Relief
- Get instant relief from 6 cough and cold symptoms.
- Relieves cough, nasal congestion, body ache, headache, muscular stiffness and body ache.
- Suitable for steam inhalation on adults and children more than 6 years.
- Suitable for adults and children above 2 years old
- Contains natural ingredients like menthol, camphor and eucalyptus oil known for their therapeutic benefits in cold and cough relief.
Directions for Use
- Take one scoop of Vicks Vaporub and add it to hot water and inhale the vapors to get instant relief from the 6 cold and cough symptoms
- Apply on chest, throat & back for relief from 6 cough and cold symptomes. Start feeling relief in 5 minutes from cough, blocked nose and breathing difficulty.
- Stream Inhalation: Add 1-2 teaspoons to bowl of hot water (not boiling). Cover head with towel. Lean over bowl to form tent. Gently inhale for 10-15 minutes. Repeat upto 3 times a day.
- Use as directed.
- For external use only.
- Don’t take by mouth or place in nostrils.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a doctor if illness persists for over a week, or if used by children less than 2 years or if pregnant / breastfeeding.
- Don’t use on broken / damaged / bandaged skin.
- For Steam Inhalation – Don’t add Vaporub to boiling water. Don’t heat or reheat (using stove / microwave) Vaporub together with water. Steam inhalation is suitable for use on adults and children more than 6 years. Use care when using with hot water.
- Closely supervise children to avoid scalding.
Pudinah ke phool, Karpoor, Ajowan ke phool, Tarpin ka tel, Nilgiri tel, Jatiphal tel.