- Total Items ()
The dietary needs of babies under the age of two years are unique. They rely more on liquid nd semi-solid food for all their energy requirements. Hence, you must choose suitable baby food products that provide enough nutrition and aid proper digestion. To promote the steady growth of your child, you will come across several brands claiming to offer the best baby food recipes on the market. So, confusion while choosing is understandable. To help with this, Apollo Pharmacy offers only genuine brands.
In the first year of their birth, babies need several essential nutrients. Hence, it would help if you chose an infant formula that contains one or more of these facets:
- Fat: To create energy and keep skin and hair healthy
- Calcium: For strong teeth and bones
- Zinc: To facilitate cell growth and repair functions
- Proteins: To supply energy
- Iron: For building blood cells and aiding in brain development
- Folate: To aid in cell division
Various baby food recipes ensure an adequate supply of these nutrients. Baby food products also have customised infant formula that adds other aspects such as:
- Fatty acids
Hence, choosing the correct food for babies containing these facets is crucial. Such nutrients also help build a robust immune system to counter various diseases. For instance, elements like nucleotides can help develop your child’s digestive system.
Today, the Indian baby food market has products with different flavours. So, you can pick one that has all the essential nutrients without having to compromise on the taste.
In addition to nutrients like calcium, iron, and zinc, an ideal infant formula also consists of crucial vitamins.
Here are some essential vitamins that aid a baby’s normal growth:
- Vitamin A: For healthy hair and vision
- Vitamin B Group: Converting food into energy and supporting the immune system
- Vitamin C: To build healthy bones and protect against infections
- Vitamin D: For proper bone and teeth health
- Vitamin E: To strengthen the immune system
Overall, investing in baby food products that supply essential vitamins is the key to developing your infant properly.