Similac Isomil - Similac Isomil is formulated specially for infant feeding needs from birth. Similac Isomil is a soy based, milk free, lactose free spray dried infant formula, to meet the special nutritional needs of infants suffering from lactose intolerance, milk allergy and diarrhoea. Similac Isomil Contains: soy based, milk free, lactose free spray dried infant formula. Essential fatty acids, Vitamins and Minerals (such as Calcium and Iron) that are known to support healthy growth of the baby. Meets the special nutritional needs of infants suffering from lactose intolerance, milk allergy and diarrhoea.
Uses of Similac Isomil Soy Infant Formula Powder, 400 gm
- A complete nutrition for delicate tummies
- Contains essential Fatty Acids, Vitamins, and Minerals (such as Calcium and Iron) that are known to support healthy growth of the baby
- Contains Calcium, which helps build strong bones; Taurine, which helps support overall mental and physical development; Vitamins and Minerals, that supports overall growth and development
Directions for Use
- Use as directed by your physician.
- Use water that has previously been boiled at a full rolling boil for 5 minutes.
- Allow the water to cool and follow mixing instructions carefully.
- Repeated use of improperly prepared formula could cause illness.
- Use only the scoop enclosed in this tin to measure Similac Isomil.
- If you prepare more than one feeding it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours.
- Once feeding begins, use within one hour or discard.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
Hydrolized Corn Starch, Soy Protein Isolate (15.61%), High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Soy Oil, Minerals: (Calcium Phosphate Tribasic, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, dl-alphatocopheryl acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Vitamin D2, Cyanocobalamin), l-methionine, Taurine and l-carnitine Tartrate.