PEPTAMEN is a peptide based enteral formula for the dietary management of children aged 2-10 years with impaired GI functions.
Uses of Nestle Peptamen Vanilla Flavoured Junior Peptide Based Diet Powder, 400 gm Tin
Kids Nutrition Drink
- Peptamen is hydrolyzed 100% whey protein.
- Contains 12.9g protein per 100g
- It contains 48% of total fat as MCT
- PEPTAMEN is by its nature gluten free.
Directions for Use
- Wash hands. Follow the feeding chart & select the volume to be prepared.
- Measure cooled boiled water ( room temperature) and pour into a clean container.
- Scoop and level the desired amount of powder using the scoop in the tin or weigh by grams. Use only enclosed scoop.
- Add powder to the water & immediately stir until well mixed.
- After each use, store the scoop inside the can.
- Shall be stored out of the reach of children.
- Not for parenteral use
Ingredients : Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed whey protein (milk) (16.6%), Oil mix (Medium chain triglycerides oil, Low erucic rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil, Antioxidant (304), Sequestrant (330)), Sugar, Potato starch Minerals (Calcium carbonate, Magnesium chloride, Sodium chloride, Calcium chloride, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Cupric sulphate, Potassium iodide, Chromium (III) chloride, Sodium selenate, Sodium molybdate), Acidity regulator (525, 338, 330, 524), Emulsifier (Soya lecithin), Glucose syrup, Choline hydrogen tartrate, Vitamins (Sodium-L- ascorbate, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Nicotinamide, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamine mononitrate, Riboflavin, Retinyl acetate, Cyanocobalamine, Folic acid, Phytomenadione, D-Biotin, Cholecalciferol), Taurine and L- Carnitine.