S-26® Gold Stage-1 is a spray dried infant formula for infants from birth when they are not breastfed. The new formula comes with αlipids™ (alpha lipids), a whey protein ingredient derived from a unique process that results in the retention of phospholipids, including sphingomyelin. Phospholipids including sphingomyelin are components of brain cell membrane. It contains DHA, Iron and Choline that supports baby’s normal brain development. Vitamins A in S-26® Gold supports normal vision development. Vitamin A and Selenium contributes to normal function of the immune system. Vitamin D helps support normal growth and development of bones. Proteins contributes to normal muscle growth.
Uses of Nestle S-26 Gold Infant Formula Stage 1 (Up to 6 Months) Powder, 400
- S-26 Gold Stage 1 is a new Spray dried Infant Formula with αlipids, DHA-ARA, and choline for infants from birth when they are not breastfed.
- αlipids (alpha lipids), a whey protein ingredient derived from a unique process that results in the retention of phospholipids, including sphingomyelin.
- Phospholipids including sphingomyelin are components of brain cell membrane.
- DHA, Iron and Choline also helps support baby’s normal brain development.
- Vitamin A helps support normal vision development.
- Vitamin A and Selenium contributes to normal function of the immune system.
- Proteins contributes to normal muscle growth.
- Tin format ensures enhanced safety, hygiene and convenience.
Directions for Use
- Wash your hands before preparing formula.
- Sterilize utensils including the feeding bowl and spoon.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm.
- Pour exact amount of lukewarm water as per feeding table.
- Consult feeding table and add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby. Only use scoop provided. Shake/ mix to dissolve powder.
- Feed the baby with bowl and spoon. Discard leftover feed.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Infant milk substitute should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use. Infant milk substitute is not the sole source of nourishment of an infant.
- Unboiled water, unsterilized utensils or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill.
- Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby.
- Close lid tightly after every use and always store this airtight container in a cool and dry place.
Ingredients: Milk solids, *Alpha- lactalbumin enriched whey protein concentrate (7.5%), High oleic sunflower oil, Soyabean oil, Minerals?, Acidity regulators (Potassium citrate, Potassium hydrogen carbonate, Calcium hydroxide, Citric acid and Potassium hydroxide) , Vitamins?, Oil mix (Arachidonic acid (ARA) from Mortierella alpina oil, High oleic sun ower oil and Antioxidants (Mixed tocopherol concentrate and L-Ascorbyl palmitate)), Antioxidants (Soya lecithin, Mixed tocopherol concentrate and L-Ascorbyl palmitate), Oil mix (Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) from Crypthecodinium cohnii oil, High oleic sunflower oil and Antioxidants (L-Ascorbyl palmitate and Mixed tocopherol concentrate)), Amino acids (L-Tyrosine and L-Tryptophan), Taurine, Nucleotides and L- Carnitine.